I hate Lowe's. Not good enough for you? Well, I stopped to pick up some blinds for the kids room. She is an exhibitionist and I want it stopped. It took me 2 dreadful, frustrating (like, move over and let me do it frustrating) hours to get a price on some vertical blinds. Don't need fancy, she's 5, don't need fabulous, she's 5. Just need some blinds that will last a few years and are kind of sturdy because, well SHE'S 5. I finally told the lady I was going to Home Depot to see if I could get it for cheaper, and maybe sooner (3 weeks for delivery...of course). Go to HD, spend 5 minutes in the store (including the walk to find the blind section) someone approaches me, asks what I need. "Vertical blinds, 72" wide by 35" high, don't need fancy, they are for my 5 year olds room. Don't expect them to last 20 years, but 5 would be nice." Walked out half hour later, blinds and $20 in light bulbs in hand. Still was $10 less than just the blinds and frustration at Lowe's.
I like Home Depot. And I like my child not being an exhibitionist, now we can work on the trucker mouth.
By the way, for the 2 people that voted about Cobby's birthday present, 1 got it right which means you got more for Cobby's birthday than he did. Congrats!!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE today!
No comments:
Post a Comment