Friday, November 30, 2007

No, really can you believe it?!?!

So, in case the baby penguins weren't exciting enough. A friend of mine called me yesterday and told me there was yet a new arrival. She escorted Carli and I today to meet the new guy. He is tall (between 5 1/2 and 6 feet), slightly lighter than his beautiful mother and is a hoot to watch frolicking. He's still a bit clumsy, we saw him almost fall once. He charged one of the people who will be taking care of him and turns out, his mother was a little nervous when I got too close to their fence.

Unfortunately, Carli has no clue how magical the moment is. She was impressed by the baby, and thinks he is adorable, but to be honest she just doesn't know how amazing. And while she brags to people about other opportunities she has been given in the same environment (Making me think she really does have a clue), her enthusiasm for these moments don't even hold a candle to how excited I get.

I'll add pictures later, it doesn't seem to be working properly. But remind me about the Gizmo looking guy. He's one of those so ugly he's cute kind of things.

No comments: