Monday, May 4, 2009

The Gymnastics Training Center

I got an email from someone I worked with at the zoo a couple of years ago (I forwarded it out to some of you). She was doing a fundraiser so she could go to Mongolia to study Pallas Cats. So...it would be fun, for a good cause, and helped Carli burn off a little more energy by the weeks beginning. I took some pics (I know, weird). So enjoy.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: GymCenter
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


And then of course, since I was talkin shmack about the pig flu last week, I was paged in the middle of the night to clean the carpet in Carli's room. She wasn't feeling icky when she went to bed last night...but there you go. She is feeling much better today, but since the school sent home a letter last week to error on the side of safety...here we are...at home, with time to blog. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like she had a great time! And so much fun.