I've added a new widget so I can kind of see who stops in to visit and where they are coming from. I might decide to make the blog private...so keep your eyes and ears out for that.
Since I've posted last we've:
Celebrated Christmas
Partied for New Years
Not celebrated my birthday
Partied for Carli's birthday
And have had every day life adventures along the way.
We, of course, made a few trips to the zoo. At night with the Dipo's and Mabey girls to see the zoolights. With Crystal and baby Jay and also with my colleague JJ (from Amsterdam...he's my boyfriend).
For Carli's birthday she was sick the day before so before blowing out her candles, we cut a big piece of cake and put her candles in that (so she wasn't blowing cooties all over the entire cake). Of course as soon as they were all lit, it started to fall over. So we wouldn't start the place on fire...I helped her blow them out.
She got her first pair of glasses this year.
I know it is a lot...but there you have it. I hope the rest of your year is as good as ours has been so far. Although the storm that came in today is 'so-so', I can't wait for later this month when I anticipate our first camping trip to kick of the 'Cottage Season'. YAY CAMPING!!!
![]() |
| This free picture slideshow created with Smilebox |

3 comments:
Instead of going private on my blog, I have set the setting so people can not search for my blog or hit the next button to find my blog. The only way you can find my blog is if I give you the actual address. By the counts I receive on my counter I know that people are not peeping. You should try it before you go totally private.
Thanks for the update!!! Oh, and thanks for the GF links over there on the right. I've given a few of them to my sis, she's got a friend that is GF an needed resources. :)
so cute!!!!!! you guys have been busy!
Post a Comment