Friday, December 18, 2009

It's him!

For those of you who don't know, it was "let's go to see Santa day". We go to my work on the day Santa is scheduled and it's always good to see him. Every year he remembers Carli's name, and just knows stuff about her. Like last year when it was a rough year for us, we were just all a little mean, including Carli....he knew. The year before, we struggled with keeping the room clean...he knew. The year before that, we had a problem 'telling stories' and blaming things on the 'Secret Elf'...he totally knew and told her that it hurts his elves feelings when she blames things on them.
Every year....he just knows. This year Carli's class was talking about Hanukkah. When her teacher asked if anyone in the class was Jewish...she totally raised her hand. When I found out, I thought it was good time to poke a little fun at her. I told her that since she is now Jewish, Santa isn't coming and he hopes she enjoys her dreidel.

Well, turns out a friend actually told me about what happened..but guess what, Santa knew. I thought he might this year so I took the video camera to show you all what happened. I know it's hard to hear, cause all the other kids having fun (including the air hockey table). But you can tell by the look on her face when he mentions...the word...Jewish! (and turns out I can't get the video to work on here....grrr! So, I do have it on my FB).

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, but I anticipate sharing a few more things while we are on break from school and work.

Here are some pictures from our today.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Santa 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: