A couple of weeks ago I thought we were at a new era in our lives. I was taking Carli to her cousins for a sleep over and stopped at a pizza place to drop off with the kids too. She read the box on the way to drop her off. Did you know that pizza is spelled wrong? Turns out there should be a 't' and an 's'.
Now I really know we are at a new era. I took my adorable daughter who needed a new coat to Costco. They had these great 4 in 1 coats (although for the life of me, I could only figure out 3 of them) warm warm warm. We were trying on the coats so we could choose one that was just a tad too big (preplanning for next year of course). And truly, my daughter looked at the pile of pink coats, then looked at the pile of blue coats and said "Maybe I should try a blue one".
Me: What? You want to try on a blue one? They are the same as the pink ones
Her: No momma, I want a blue one
Me: What?!?!?!
Her: I want blue
Me: Are you kidding me?
Her: No momma, I want blue
Me: Huh, alright
So there we were in the middle of Costco and the child I swore would never wear pink....and hasn't stopped wearing pink for a single day since I said she wouldn't.....chose blue. Just like that.
1 comment:
See, she's a whole lot more like you than you think! I knew this day would come.
Post a Comment