She'll do great at the family reunion this June.I made it back safely from Vegas. Mostly fun, other than one small situation. After dancing for a few hours we were all done. Some of us decided to go back to the hotel while two others wanted to stay at the Mirage and try their luck. We jumped in a cab and headed back to the hotel. As soon as we walked into the hotel a phone rang. One of the ladies asked if we could come back, they were just attacked. Of course we look out the door and the nice cab driver is gone. So the three of us hoof it to the front of the hotel and have them call another cab for us. Details details details. So this crazy person ran up in between our two friends and just totally belted them. They were both banged up pretty badly, but they are mostly fine now. The weird thing is the crazy lady who whacked them didn't even try to take anything. I'm not sure how they feel about Vegas anymore, they are tough girls, so I think their mental anguish will pass as well, but not as fast as Carli's.
Our next scheduled adventure is Carli's birthday. I'm sure there will be a great story that comes of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment