Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eagle Migration 2009

The story behind these pics:
Every year the eagles migrate and find their way through Brigham City area. They are usually in Bear River City, which was about 10 miles outside of Brigham City. We drove out there today to see if we could find anything and weren't so lucky. On the way back to Cobby's dads house we drove through Corinne (about 3 minutes from Papa's house) and off the side of the road we saw a tree with SEVERAL dark 'beings' in it. We found a road (private) that was close to the tree, and although the gate was closed and marked with Road Closed, Papa Dee and I took a walk down the road to see how close we could get. As we got closer they popped off the tree one by one to the next little patch of trees...but we don't take hints very well. So we followed them. Then as we got closer, they moved to another batch of trees. But, try as they may to prevent their celebrityness...I have a kick ass zoom lense. But, I want a better one...enjoy these pictures. Some of them (like the little Golden in the first tree), could use a little more work, but that would be prevented by a kicker ass zoom lense.

Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Eagles2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Alright, I know two posts in one night is practically unheard of. But, I wanted to post these pics today too. I did use a different slideshow program this time (the one I usually use). So, I'm curious. Other than the amazing pictures (minus some of the amateur photography with a less kick ass lense), which slideshow does my readership prefer?

2 comments:

Anjie said...

Love both....but I like the smilebox one better....I'm all about some frills and cheesy stuff.

The eagles are so awsome...your zoom lens is way kick ass!

Katie said...

Awesome pictures!