Took Carli to the pediatrician today. She apparently doesn't get enough sleep. Turns out...if your kid needs help waking up, they need more sleep. Oh, and she is still in the 5th percentile on her height and 50th in her weight...but she is no longer square!
Cobby has declared Adam as the Season 8 AI winner. I really dug him tonight. Cobby hates his clothes...I love them, think that's one of the best things about him. Someone remind me later if he was wrong. If he turns out to be right...don't waste your time. Oh, and it might make me uncool to say it...but totally LOVING MJ night! Slightly disappointed by our Utah girl though. Come on, that's not even a Jackson 5 song...BRING IT NEXT WEEK GIRL!
Baked chicken, fresh spinach and risotto for dinner tonight. Oddly enough I thought the risotto would have made Chef Ramsey say my favorite word....really loud....at me, while throwing the pan in my direction....and blammo, there he is much to Simons pleasure critiquing Megan on AI... in silence.
Cobby thinks he is funny, asking if Lil Rounds dedicated her song to the California corrections facility. He watches too much dancing with the stars. What's a girl to do?
And there you have it!
1 comment:
I loved MJ night. I love MJ music, but not Wacko Jacko. That man is a freak!
Mmmm...your dinner sounded tasty.
I like that Cobby watched DWTS with you. I'm watching this season and Bob was all, "You'll never guess who the last minute replacement is?! Melissa. You know, the girl who got dumped by the bachelor." I'm rubbing off on him!!!
Post a Comment