I know it's been a while. I haven't made the time. So here you go.
We got carpet in the bedrooms last week. I'm totally excited. Carli and I cleared out the bedrooms after school/work this week since Cobby was out of town. All except the behemoth dresser in my room, so I brought in the big guns (thanks Scott and Denise). My house is still a WRECK, and I can't find it in me to care. So, no pop ins this week people! Unless you don't care that my bedroom is in my living room, and my kitchen is not fit to dine in. :)
We went camping this weekend with some friends, out at the sand dunes. It was great fun. Weather was FABULOUS on Saturday, high 50's I have to guess. Got my first raccoon face of the season, laughed so hard I snorted (for the first time in my life that I can remember!), came home to INCHES of snow on my car that was parked to the side of the house. Grrr. I want spring or camping...and I'll take that now, thank you.
On Wednesday, going with some friends to Logan to the PostSecret event. TOTALLY Excited! More snow is expected, and I don't even care. SO THERE MOTHER NATURE!
Carli has a thing (zit like) on her face, I noticed it when we were at the eye doctor's office when I was picking up my contacts. I asked her what it was and she said "I think it's a wart, I've been trying to scratch it off and it just won't come off." I love how she is so matter of fact about it. And I told her not to be scratching it off, just leave it be.
See you all eventually. Have a drink while you wait.
4 comments:
Yay for new carpet!! Even bigger Yay for PostSecret! I can't wait!!!
Yay for you snorting when you laughed. It's about time someone else does it besides me. :)
I can't tell if you were sarcastic about the weather being "Fabulous" on Saturday. If you weren't - - - - then this long winter has warped your mind!
Damn! I'm so bummed I was not there to hear you snort. THAT would have been funny!
What was this Post Secret thing? I love the website but what does one do when they meet about this sort of thing?
Sounds like the desert was fun. I have a hard time remembering what it is like. (Me being so OLD looking and all.)
Post a Comment