Sunday, October 4, 2009

First time!

So, Carli and I went to see Miley Cyrus last night. She didn't know. It was a surprise. I like those so much better than her asking me for the last 3 months when we get to go.


Cobby wasn't home. I was sad that he wouldn't be able to see her smiling face when she found out (not that he cares about that stuff). So she talked to him on the phone and I recorded her reaction. If you don't have daughters...you should do something to protect your ears.


We had a GREAT time. It was Carli's first concert and she was happy as can be. She was also happy to leave early, when Miley was still singing because I'm pretty sure she was pooped. But it worked out, her little legs walk slower than half the country so by the time we got back to the parking garage everyone else had been turned loose too.


Miley did have a touch of the flu. She was about half way through her second song when she left the stage. I thought for a quick wardrobe change. But nope (and honestly when they showed her face on the big screens...you could just tell... a momma could just tell). Anyway, she did leave the stage a couple of times, but they had great fillers anyway. She put on an awesome show for being sick and it goes to show...that girl really does care about her fans.








So the video wouldn't post before we left for the weekend, and now here we are on Sunday and the computer won't turn on. So enjoy the post anyway.

No comments: