Friday, December 21, 2007

Just waiting

So here we are just waiting in the hotel room for the magic hour. We were at Disneyland last night where we enjoyed a fabulous dinner (gluten free for the momma of course) with no other than the Princesses. I understand that Cinderella is Carli's favorite princess this week, but quite frankly, she spent a millisecond at our table. Belle on the other hand, won my heart. I have attached the video, pardon the background noise - we are in a restaurant full of princess lovers.

At noon the hotel bus will take us to the cruise port where we will be on our way for a very short trip to Mexico. Now, if Carli could just kick this hideous cold (and slight fever).

Merry Christmas Everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Belle is hot stuff! :) How sweet to have that experience. I think the boys would actually love that too.

Have a fun cruise. Take care and have a merry christmas!

Regina

Anonymous said...

YA...And I bet Cobby thought Belle was hot too...or maybe that was the beer....Now if he laid his eyes on that Mulan chick...that could have been a whole different kind of movie..can't wait to see photos LOVE YA PAULA

Katie said...

That brought tears to my eyes. Literally. I can't wait to take Garrett to do things like that. She will LOVE it! Just like Carli did.