Alright, my sister tagged me (thanks Brooke). No pictures for proof, but here goes. In my purse (right now) you will find:
1 wallet
1 check book
1 Palm Pilot
1 hanky
1 pen
1 HUGE set of keys
2 chapsticks
1 bottle of eye drops
4 little packs of handi wipes
a bottle of ibuprofen (not as necessary as it used to be, but still handy)
a hair clip (small and black)
an eraser - which fell off the pencil that is usually in my purse, can't tell you about that
business cards
stamps
library card and various frenquency cards
what was removed from purse only hours ago (before I found I was tagged - I swear!)
About 7 receipts that didn't have time to make it into my check book until lunch time (1 from vet, 3 Harmons, 2 Costco, 1 craft store)
a lot of loose change (now contained)
random dirt
bills that needed to be paid x 3
Research papers about a fridge - purchased yesterday!
Alright, now I guarantee my purse is way smaller than Brookies, I'm not nearly as organized (proof required? She has pics of my kids bday party on her blog already!) and that stuff fit (may or may not have been able to zipper up the purse). But that is my life and I can deal with it.
I now challenge YOU!!! Katie and Red, You are IT!
5 comments:
Here you go:
1 wallet (contains checkbook, etc)
1 10% off coupon to Old Navy
1 small bottle of ibuprophen
1 lip gloss
1 lip stick
1 small bottle hand santitizer
1 face powder compact
1 pen
1 cell phone
1 travel pack of kleenex
1 small coin purse I never use
1 set of fingernail clippers I forget is there
God, I'm boring.
Ya, I'm glad you checked my blog. You should see my friends sites, they are blogging daily. I told them I can not keep up since I have a job. Brookie
I guess this is what I get for reading your blog!
Here goes:
1 checkbook
1 wallet with way too many receipts in it
1 day planner from 2007 - I just can't let go of the past! :)
1 Watermelon scented pencil
1 checkbook holder that I use for pictures and various cards
1 MP3 player
1 nail file
1 mechanical pencil
2 Tampons
1 bottle of hand sanitizer
1 bottle of lotion hand sanitizer
1 coin purse that is extremely full
1 almost gone pack of gum
1 empty bottle of advil that i need to refill
1 bottle of regular lotion - Ijust realized that I am lotion freak!
1 pen
1 golf ball shaped chapstick
1 fishing license
4 things of chapstick/lip gloss - apparently I have a problem with those too.
1 face powder compact
I think this is a sign that I need to clean my purse out.
The question is - what ISN'T in my purse!
1 wallet with a million frequency cards, receipts, some cash
1 iPod
1 iPod charger
1 camera
1 flash drive
1 vibrator (just seeing if you're reading this. haha)
1 set of keys
1 dental floss
4 tampons
2 hair scrunchies
1 tweezer/fingernail clipper combo
1 measuring tape
2 pencils
cell phone
Hmmm.....nothing too exciting or surprising.
AH, you know I love you!
Post a Comment