Friday, February 29, 2008

Easy Technology

For those of you not new to this blog - alright all of you. You have seen the fabulous videos we have made and posted.

For the record, the camera is a Flip digital camera from Pure Digital. The video camera is extremely easy and a family favorite or at least the girl part of the family. This is how easy it is. Carli can pick it up, go recording and fill up the memory and whine until I load it on the computer so she can delete all the videos and start over. Quite frankly, it drives me crazy. I realize that art is very personal, she loves it and that should be all that matters.

So, for your enjoyment this is one of the videos she shot today. Yes, the smokes belong to the dog. Any comments made, will be shared with Carli unless otherwise requested (actually she will probably read them herself - yep, that's the world we live in now).

disclaimer: if you get car sick easily, feel free to look away - she won't even know.


For those of you select few (you know who you are) this was the video shot just prior to "getting even". Whatever!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Fabulous!

We need a new video camera. And the easier it is to use, the better.

And I want your dog (the lab). Not really, but if I had a dog, that's what I'd have.

Brooke Shreeve said...

Not bad for a 6 year old on a shooting a video. Just think what she can do when she's older. Way to go Carli. Carson says Hi.

Anonymous said...

I love that she actually stops and focuses on you and the dogs. She doesn't really focus on Cobby.