For Halloween yesterday, Carli was dressed as Ariel. We had a great day. We started out at Carli's school, which was the first time that I volunteered at the school this year. I was there all day. They did the parade in the morning, had some work to do and then of course the party at the end of the day, where there were too many crafts to do...and just not enough time.
After school we went to my work and trick or treated. This is where Carli gets the bulk of her candy for the year. I really can't fill bad for her, I'm pretty sure that some of the candy I threw away last month was from Halloween last year.
After my work, we make a quick stop to visit Paula. No Halloween would be right without a visit to Paula. You know, harassing little dogs, chasing little dogs and letting out a few loud shrill screams. In her trick or treat bag was this little pumpkin. His name is Popeye - "Cuz his eyes pop out!". Have a nice cup of Mac n cheese, a couple of beers and off we go!....To Papa's house.
Yep, Papa Carlos' house was our last house visit before stopping at the grocery store and heading home.
Note:For whatever reason, I am unable to upload pictures (I've been trying since yesterday), so when I am able to do that...look for the pictures that will be added here.
No comments:
Post a Comment