Katie Tagged me (sorry I'm slow, but sometimes that's just how it is)!This is a blog-tag, in the form of a Google Images survey. Each question of the survey must be answered with an image.
The year we took Carli to DisneyWorld and she met the princesses. It was true magic for her, which made it the best for us.
A little known fact about me:





Where I'd like to vacation:

Yep, this one is more my style. Janice from the muppets :)




I have to believe Google when it says this means life, health and happiness...for all those that I love (that part was mine).
I'm following Angie's lead and not tagging anybody, but it would be fun to see you all do it anyway.
My favorite vacation:
The year we took Carli to DisneyWorld and she met the princesses. It was true magic for her, which made it the best for us.A little known fact about me:

Nothing that I could think of. I'm an open book...mostly ;)


The easier and more convenient...all the better.
Where I live now:


Where I'd like to vacation:

Yep, this one is more my style. Janice from the muppets :) 
This one was easy...especially after the girl at the gym today looked at me like I was invading her private space while she was on the phone. HELLLOOOOO!!! #1 I have my headphones in and can't hear what you say anyway (what? that really is crazy, holy shit). #2 You want privacy? Go to the mall. Besides, I need to look in this mirror while I'm working my bat wings...thank you very much.


Honestly...you thought I could choose just one?

I really DID LOVE working at the zoo. These guys were some of my favorites to take care of...even if they are vicious little assholes(don't let them fool you with their cute, little, waddly bodies).
I have to believe Google when it says this means life, health and happiness...for all those that I love (that part was mine).I'm following Angie's lead and not tagging anybody, but it would be fun to see you all do it anyway.

Yeah, I know, it's far from me...but I'm a Renee'
3 comments:
Great pics Janice! I like the one of Janice from the muppets...she's my favorite muppet along with animal!
Thanks Anjie, I like her too. As a matter of fact, I just looked at it again and noticed...I think she is trying to milk herself. Those silly muppets.
So I'm thinking that your favorite treat looks really yummy but filled with poisonous gluten and dairy.
Post a Comment