So here it is the list of 'thanks, but no thanks' items:
A box of Annie's Mac and Cheese (Rice pasta, but real 100% cheddar cheese)
A bag of Cheetos
A bag of Chebe Bread mix (makes cheese ball bread, looks just the same as the appetizers at Rodizio Grill)
A bottle of Ranch
A bottle of Ragu
And the huge list of "No kidding, THANK YOU for free food!":
A box of corn flakes (Erewhon brand - never heard of it)
A box of Enjoy Life Soft Baked Happy Apple cookies
A bag of Namaste Brownie Mix
A bottle of Heinz ketchup (I know, sounds dumb, but most ketchup has vinegar (undefined) - therefore it gets ruled out)
A packet of Spicy Hot BBQ Mix
2 little packets of Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta
A little package of Enjoy Life Snickerdoodle cookies (contained 2 mighty tasty cookies - even some gluten eaters tried them and approved, thanks girls)
A box of Red Hots (not the Trick or Treat size either)
An Enjoy Life Caramel Apple snack bar
A little packet of Enjoy Life Cranapple Crunch cereal (never tried that flavor before!)
2 Allergy Free Passports (American Steak and Seafood and Mex cuisine and the French and Italian)
A HUGE Gluten and Dairy Free cookbook (sooo exciting)
A 'jump start your diet' pamphlet
a 167 pg. Gluten Free product list book (valued at $7.00)
A Living Without magazine (that states "Is gluten damaging your brain?", what an odd question, how would I know)
An envelope full of other pamphlets with recipes and product information
$8.55 in coupons ($7 expired last year)
A DaLuciano's Gluten Free Menu (Apparently in case I plan to run off to River Grove, IL)
And a self addressed envelope full of information I have yet to look at, but pretty sure it includes the "pack your bags you're going on a guilt trip if you don't send us $$$" friendly reminder. Although, it does have the peel the paper off and seal the envelope kind of sticky glue - no need to lick. Which, I realize sounds funny, but honestly.....yes, even the glue on envelopes will poison me. So I have to try to remember to have Carli lick 'em before I stick 'em (Christmas cards are so fun!).
All of this, in nice little basket (including a business card for BasketWorks in case you need a cute basket made in IL).


3 comments:
Easily $30 in free food/products. Awesome! I had no idea your diet was so limited. I mean, who can live without envelope glue? What a cruel world!
That is awesome. Enjoy:)
WOW! That is fantastic! I'm so excited for you to have all of these things and to get to try some new things. Yeah!!
Post a Comment