On our way home from the gym yesterday...
Carli: Mom, is Dad still home?
Me: He passed us as we were leaving the neighborhood, I think he will still be home.
Carli (pumping her fists in the air): I bet he is watching TV saying DEFENSE...DEFENSE...DEFENSE!
Me: Maybe, except there isn't any football on tonight.
Carli: I think there is Football on.
Me: Well, I guess you are right, he has that channel that has football on ALWAYS.
We walk into the house and it is quiet. We walk in the kitchen and he is on the computer...fantasizing about football. I guess she isn't too far off. She clearly gets her smarts from her momma.
3 comments:
Men and football. I just don't get it.
Hysterical!
Hey - I just noticed the header for your blog. Brilliant! "things I do to cope with them both". You crack me up!
AH - That is recently updated. :) I do what I can to satisfy my audience!
Post a Comment