Just few words before we start off the day and the big reveal. A few thoughts I've had through the day
This new pay for checked bags thing seemed reasonable. Well, not really, but didn't impact me...so pffft! While packing yesterday, I realized it was me. I was hit. Between the three of us, food I pack for "just in case" and the amount/size of luggage we have in our house, I had to face it. I was gonna pay. Plus we need to have Carli's booster with us. Yep, I'm one of those. I don't think she'll ever make it to 4'9" so she'll have to take drivers ed with her booster. Too bad. Suck it up. Anyway, note to parents: Boosters don't count as luggage, and if you check in at the kiosk and your husband says that a booster is not a 'special' item so you take it off...when he turns around put it back on so the agent doesn't have to refund you the money. :)
Also, I can't wait to hit the park as I learned a "Disney Gluten Free" trick. I have to stop at the City Hall and request a Gluten Free thinga majig. And that will tell me where/what and who....err umm, whatever.
On the agenda today. Daddy and Carli are dropping mommy off at work and then going to the "mall". We'll drive into the park and see how it goes. Dinner tonight with Goofy and Friends.
Do you all know how hard it is to pack and get ready for a trip when you are so excited that all your muscles tighten up, arms at a 90 degree angle, fists clench and your voice rises about 400 octaves because ..."I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!!"
1 comment:
Have a fun trip! Can't wait to see pictures
Post a Comment