I picked up my adorable daughter at school yesterday. As usual, I asked how her day was. "Good" she said, "We art class and library today!". That is a treat, it is hard to fit in all the good stuff in a matter of 3 hours. I asked her what she did in art class and she told me she had done "Mountain Rushmore", I asked her to tell me more about Rushmore and she said "it is a mountain with faces carved in it. And they are carved mom." When asked whose faces were carved in the mountain she was quick to say "Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Teddy Bear Rose-a-Belt, and, um - uh - uh that first president". With a big smile, I tried to remind her what that presidents name was and she remembered, George Washington.
She is a genius, that one. And I adore her.
1 comment:
Teddy Bear Rose-a-belt! Adorable!
Post a Comment