My darn sister and her tag games.
I've Been Tagged
you're feeling: odd
To your left: 2 phones
On your mind: I can't concentrate, that sucks
Last meal included: rice noodles, carrots and tomatoes
You sometimes find it hard to: Be serious
The weather: have no windows, heard it's warmer
Something you have a collection of: animals
A smell that cheers you up: babies
Smell that can ruin your mood: coffee
How long since you last shaved: Sunday
The current state of your hair: I hope Utah, but sometimes fluffy enough for 3 states
The largest item on your desk/workspace right now (not computer):lunch bag
Your skill with chopsticks: I wouldn't starve
Which section you head to first in the bookstore: children's
Something you're craving: Manicotti, e'clair, you know - gluten and dairy
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Not over yet?
How many times you've been hospitalized this Year: zero
A favorite place to go for quiet time: Quiet time? only happens in the car, while on the way to somewhere else
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: I don't keep secrets
Something that freaks you out a little: those guys that were climbing rocks in their jeeps yesterday - anxiety
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Chips
Something you have never been: boring, I think
you never want to: turn back time
Paula and Katie...You've been tagged. jjjjjjjjjjjjjj
mike is #1
3 comments:
you're feeling: old
To your left: phone
On your mind: housework
Last meal included: french toast
You sometimes find it hard to: motivate myself
The weather: beautiful (finally!)Something you have a collection of: photos
A smell that cheers you up: babies
Smell that can ruin your mood: puke
How long since you last shaved: 5 hrs
The current state of your hair: sad
The largest item on your desk/workspace right now (not computer): organizer
Your skill with chopsticks: scale of 1 to 10, a 7
Which section you head to first in the bookstore: children's
Something you're craving: soda
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Interesting
How many times you've been hospitalized this Year: zero
A favorite place to go for quiet time: to sleep
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: reviewing movies
Something that freaks you out a little: heights
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Chocolate
Something you have never been: high
You never want to: get divorced
Sorry, it was too cold to play outside. We sat inside where it was warm. I hope you guys had fun.
I never knew you hated the smell of coffee. Hopefully it's not too strong over the wall {smile}
~Annalyn~
Post a Comment