I have also attached a picture of Cobby's entertainment center after the discussion from last week. I would like to tell you it is finished. The lights he was going to buy after leaving Travis' house last week to the crown molding.
In this picture you might notice a couple of things. The crown on the side cabinet is different than the one on the middle. In addition to that, the only light you see is the reflection of lamp in the opposite corner. So, although I would like to tell you it has been finished, it hasn't been. He did however put the doors back on with the glass (which is why you can see the reflection). Anyway, this is your free ticket to continue harrassing him. The way I see it, he lied to you. Or at least if you give us a couple of minutes together, we can put what you remember as the conversation add it to what he meant to tell you and blammo - there you have it. A BOLD FACED LIE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment