Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Grade!

She did it! She graduated Kindergarten. After all the hoorah today, she came up to Cobby and I in her Kindergarten Class and exclaimed "I'm in first grade now!"

These are a couple of the pics that I took of her holding up her sign that says she loves parades and one of her and her friend Crysta (work friends may know her as Roger's niece). She wouldn't take the cotton candy off of her face for a picture until I took the picture and told her I was giving it to her Uncle Roger, then she took the cotton candy down and with a sticky pink face, she said "I'm ready now!". Not sure what kind of influence he has in her world, but I told her she was too late. Mwahahaha!

Tomorrow, I am taking my first grader to her last day of daycare where she can celebrate her last jammy day. Woo hoo, maybe she'll even wear the same outfit to R&R's gathering tomorrow night. I guess we'll just see.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats, Carli!

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Well done little one!! Only 12 more to go! Girls rule, boys drool! Unless they are cute and drive a motorcycle. Don't tell your mom I said that.

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Hey Miss J! I found a receipe for gluten free chocolate cake. If you want it, let me know!

Janice said...

Totally want the recipe! Send it or whatever. I'll even bring it to Katie's next time you are up. Bob LOOOOVES that stuff.

Brooke Shreeve said...

Good job to Carli and Mom you both made it!! Just think, no more half days.

Annalyn said...

Ooooh congrats! They grow up so fast.....or so I've heard.