Carli was surprised when she woke up Friday morning and my aunt has a back yard. She thought "the whole thing was forest". I really like it here. Once we got here anyway. It's really like camping, fresh air, trees everywhere and just sitting around and visiting with family. I love them and miss them. Get this....my cousin had a baby in January, she was too little to be born (2 lbs). She is now 6 months old and weighs 11 lbs. Can you imagine? She is healthy and adorable...but so small. I can't get over she is about a pound bigger than Carli when she was actually BORN! It's crazy. she is beautiful. Short and sweet. More info later.
Carli thinks she saw a deer run into the forest today. It's great. I saw a bunny today and tons of deer so far.
I will write more later, but don't bother calling. You only get service if you are standing on cousin Travis' top stair on the right hand side. Not worried though, I think once Tash kicks the cat's ass once or twice he'll warm up to her.
By ALL!
2 comments:
Glad to hear you're enjoying your vaca.
You gave birth to a 10lb baby?!!
Post a Comment