Hi, welcome to our blog. You can visit to check on updates of our family, you know...funny things Carli says, funny things Cobby does and the brilliant things I do to cope with them both.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Go west young man
Yesterday was our first day that we drove west on purpose. We are practically on our way back home. At least we are headed in that direction. We are at the MIL house for a few days to visit. I added Twitter today, as we have been driving down the road, I have been thinking...this is blogworthy but since I didn't have the "trusty" old laptop I've been doin it the old fashioned way...yep, writing it down on paper. So, It's not like anyone is actually following me yet or anything, but please forgive my first 'Twit'. When we get home, I will dictate my notes to my assistant and then possibly translate them. Or maybe, that will be a game for me. I'll dictate them...you all could give a try at translating. Oh the fun we could have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know what "Twit" is. Should I worry that I don't know? I can hardly get pictures on this thing.
Post a Comment