Yep, we are home. We are unpacked (mostly) and laundry is turning...and everything else it does. We are safe....barely! We were attacked by a herd of bison who mistook our massive white truck for target practice. Alright, just kidding...but that is probably how Carli will tell it - SHE WAS FREAKIN OUT!!!! I guess we haven't struck that balance between 'Animals are way cool - and - Reasonable fear'.
Anyway, I have the pics on my computer now. I tried to load them onto Costco like normal but turns out they just upgraded and I need Java to blah blah blah. Anyway, my historic computer won't have a cup of Java. Any ideas of other way easy to use websites that are free and will let me load BILLIONS of pictures from the last two weeks? (that part was not kidding by the way).
Anywho, off to bed as the mean boss expects me to be at work tomorrow. How soon is too soon to retire?
3 comments:
So happy you made it home safe and sound. Mostly. Sorry, no ideas on how to upload your pictures, but you're smart, so I'm sure you'll figure something out. And lucky for you, the mean boss is out of town for the week.
Welcome back. We missed you this weekend. http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp. Layne says go to this link and download JAVA, just follow the instructions. You can also call Layne with any questions, just don't tell I told you to call. J/K.
Works sucks! Home good! Sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation.
Post a Comment