Thursday, October 9, 2008

Picture tag part 2

Alright, So now that I'm downstairs on the other computer (downloading some pictures from our zoo outings and duck hunting) I am adding the part 2. There are 2, but that is because when I opened the files of pictures the #4 one was the one with Carli and her broken arm (in a folder titled as such). Doesn't she just look miserable? Her little friend is our friends Kim and Jareds boy, Kaden. They always show up within a few days after a trip to the instacare (bearing gifts or removing stitches :)). The other one is the one that came up as #4 when I was uploading the pics. That is from Halloween the same year. She has awful parents that when she says "I want to be Cinderella!" We say.."Great, you have all sorts of Cinderella dresses to choose from in your dress up drawer, let us know how it goes!". Then she addes a pointy princess hat, a clear plastic princess purse for trick or treating and off she goes!







Doesn't she look so cute with those chubby cheeks and all those teeth?

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I am digging the lipstick.

Melita said...

She is so freakin' adorable.

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

That's my kinda girl! Always ready for a party!!