Sunday, October 12, 2008

They are Cheetahlicious!

This was last nights entertainment. They did a great job. Hurray! Featuring My kiddo (the one in the sparkly tube top), Miss Dobson (as the way cute blondie in the dance outfit) and Miss Parkins (as the polygamist princess).

And a note for those who about to have a gathering...If no one is eating the chip dip, it really might be because you didn't put out any chips. :) Yeay margarita!

8 comments:

Anjie said...

OMG! They were so cute...totally shaking it for the world to see!

Katie said...

That was just as cute as last night! Carli definitely taught Garrett some new moves.

Melita said...

That was so cute. I was kind of sad before that I didn't make it down. Now I'm totally bummed. Those girls are too cute.

Theresa said...

The dancing was one of the best parts of the night. Your kid has got some moves!

Janice said...

Yeah, Katie. I think it is time we talk about dance lessons for your little missy. Imagine all the sparkly dresses!

Katie said...

She asked if she could take lessons the next day. I know, I know, it's time.

Julie said...

I knew we were going to miss something great. You wouldn't believe it -- we had sleep over bags packed for Grandma's and beer bought for Coby and still didn't make it. Twins are tough! I'm glad it was a good time.

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Carli has some sweet stripper moves! What are you teachin that girl, Janice?! Well done, those girls rake in the bucks! As you can see, Miss D. got those Davis genes, not filled with grace. Miss P. was eating her fingers and hiding in the back, so it was hard to see the moves being busted. Next time front and center, Miss P.!