Thursday, August 28, 2008

I dont want to grow up!





So John was amazing. My friends (Theresa is really Paula's friend, but I drove so I make the rules) as I was saying My friends nor I got read, but he is crazy AWESOME!!! And everything you see on tv... Truly happens. People argue with him and tell him he is wrong- only to come to the conclusion that it is they that are the dumbasses. People insist they don't know anyone that sounds like Chris (for 5 mins nonethless)- well except for Christina. People will argue for half an hour that there isn't a son that died..."but do you know if my son that died got the note I wrote for him?". I loved seeing him and will go again in a heartbeat, I wonder if they will let me post a sign that says "NO DUMBASSES - only people that know what the hell is going on are allowed!". Not so much? You're probably right.



We had the first day of 1st grade this week...yeay fulltime school!!! When I picked her up that afternoon she said "That was boring and I like Miss Hansens playground better". And there you have it, she wants to go back to kindergarten. Good news is the next day was better, but Miss Hansen now has TWO rats - so given the chance...she would so go back.


And I'm sure I have told everyone what a great school we have Carli in. They started teaching cursive in kindergarten, she will have the choice of Chinese or Spanish starting in 3rd grade....oh yeah, and they teach the children to walk and stand on walls. It really is a great school.



3 comments:

Katie said...

I love/hate it when people are like that with John Edward...and then they realize after he's done with them that, oh wait, they DID have an uncle that died! And now they've missed out on the opportunity to really get the message they're deceased was trying to send. Glad to hear you had fun anyway!

I think kindergarten is always better than first grade. Rats excluded of course.

Brooke Shreeve said...

It is great she is now full time school. I know I'm enjoying it and so is Carson. Hopefully Carli's new teacher will have something more cool than her other teacher.

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

First grade?! When did she grow up?! Love the teeth! Or lack there of. :)