That's right, 3 days until Carli is in school full time. I can hardly believe it. With this change...there are so many others too. Since she will be in school full time, I will be moving to 5 shifts per week. This will enable us to not require daycare. That's right, we have paid out sooooo much every month until now, I'm not quite sure what to do. It's like I just got a $400/mon raise. Can anyone please tell me how this is the first week I haven't had to pay daycare, and yet, after only hours....I'm broke again?
When we stopped today to get my car inspected and emissioned today, Carli and I walked over to PicNDicks. Most of you may know that store as Big Lots currently(quick flashback - prior to that I believe it was MacFrugal's, prior to that I think it might have been the Pic N Save which is where it got the name PicNDicks). Carli found her a lunch box that she just had to have. She is convinced she wants to take a cold lunch every day. We bought the lunch box (which would look familiar to everyone I work with, the soft bag looking stuff we get from hotels...only it is pink and purple and has hearts and flowers on it). I guess we'll see how that goes.
Tomorrow I go with Paula to see John Edward (you know, from Crossing Over with John Edward). Nope, I don't intend to 'cross over' that would be weird after all, since it is Paula's birthday party in the evening. We'll be at Capital Theatre, which is much bigger than most groups you see him with on his show, however, it is still small enough for the ghosts to find us...we will be on the front row on the in the balcony...on the end. Come on in guys, it will be fine. I'm so excited and can't wait to see all of the people make connections with people. As much as I hope I am one of those people, I am realistic...it will be kind of like winning the lottery, you hope it will happen, but plan on it not happening.
3 comments:
That's a lot of adjustment for your family. I'm sure it will work out swimmingly though!
I hope and I hope and I hope and I pray that you get read by John Edward. That would be totally awesome!!! But if not, it would still be cool to see him read others anyway. You know how he always says he can see/hear lots of people who have crossed over, it's just the ones that are the loudest that really get through, so I'm thinking your family might have a fighting chance so remind them to YELL!! Have fun!!!!
I can tell you how you're broke...Costco...Target...ebay...
I thought we'd have lots of money not paying for preschool over the summer, but turns out I got clothes and shoes and other fun stuff that had been just waiting for me to have money!
You got a $400 a month raise, then blew it all on buffalo cheese. That's where it went!
Post a Comment