So we had quite a day yesterday. It was JAM PACKED - mostly how our August will be. We woke up and I was off to the gym, the first time in what seems like weeks. I loved it - apparently much too much, today.....not so much of a gym day. Then we cleaned the trailer and the house (house has been neglected, much more fun to go camping every weekend). Then Carli and I went to the Kearns pool or how she calls it "the dump bucket". We had so much fun, when we were done we decided we were way hungry and I was WAY TIRED, but hungry. And because we pass the liquor store on the way home, I remembered I was out of juice so we might as well stop by and grab some (you know, with the thought of saving gas and all). Well, turns out the Kearns store is going to be renovated beginning August 8. So what? Well, apparently while tearing down walls in a week, they don't want to have to move around a bunch of bottles. So the store looks like they are going out of business and they don't have any Momma Juice. Oh well, maybe next time. I had already talked to Cobby and told him to get dinner ready (pansy ass doesn't want to go swimming? THEN COOK!!!). Well, he isn't fast enough. By the time he was done cooking dinner....I had showered and fell asleep....there's no time to waste, I wasn't kidding...I'm tired.
Well, today Carli and I have another date. I bought tickets to see High School Musical at the Capital Theatre. She only knows we are going on a date, and she insists on wearing her long sleeve dress that is way tooooo hot to wear in Utah in July, oh, and she has to wear her black boots cause "I don't want to wear my school shoes and this is all that matches". On this point, I agree, she can't very well be wearing her pink crock looking fake sketchers after all. She will be the prettiest girl there, I'm sure of it.
After that, we are off to Brigham City so we can prepare for Cobby's family reunion in Tremonton tomorrow. We'll be missing Grandma this year, but I'm sure there will be lots of pics. Oh yeah, and we are going to win the lottery. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
OMG, I hope you have fun at HSM. What a good mom you are!
Good luck on the lottery. If you win, you have to take me to dinner. You know, because I sent my luck your way.
I need a daughter. I want to do fun things like you gals are doing! Boys are mean and smelly. Good luck on the millions! I crossed my fingers for you.
No I'm going to win the lottery!
Oh - she's going to be SO excited and have SO much fun at H.S. Musical!!
Post a Comment