Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Here we go!

I just tucked her in, while we are blessed to have Papa Dee with us this Christmas, bedtime still applies. We have been tracking Santa and he just hit North America. She is hoping she falls asleep before he gets here. I'm sure it will be fine. In the meantime, please enjoy this video that we took today. Thanks Crystal for the baby egg. As a note, we started the egg this morning about 7. That might explain the quiet words and the sleepy eyes. And, yep, we were in jammies all day...until it was time to get into our jammies anyway! Pardon the dog dance at about 2:50. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!


3 comments:

Theresa said...

That egg is cute!

Annalyn said...

To think, so many great things have happened in her life but this egg......it turned this into the best day of her life! :-) That was so cute!!

Janice said...

I love it too AH. That's why I put it in twice. But when I was editing she was standing there.. "I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!". Awesome!!