Friday, December 5, 2008

She's not always the devil


Alright, I admit the latest videos of Carli have been not so lovely. Just so you know, she says crazy stuff that cracks me up, we cuddle and watch old Christmas movies, she laughs when she plays with dogs (and a sincere childs laugh is about the best sound in the entire world), we have some of the best chats, she makes her own style and she really is hilarious, oh and she LOVES the video camera! The Christmas Elf has visited us for several years now. Last year she was given this advent calendar stocking. Somehow that sneaky little elf got into our Christmas decor, found that stocking, refilled it and left it on our porch. We sure love that Christmas Elf.



We went to zoo lights with several friends and even some cousins tonight and had a great time.
The pictures aren't really the best...but hey not bad for a phone, right? This is the kids on the rhino.
And anyone who doesn't appreciate a lion water fountain...is clearly no Utahn. While we were at the zoo Carli was invited for a sleep over in Bountiful. Which meant, I made a quick stop at the local juice store and got me some Momma Juice!!! Yay for momma juice!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I know that even when she's not on her best behavior, that girl of yours is adorable and beautiful and sweet. Great video!

Anjie said...

That Christmas Elf is so cool...I wonder if I can get him to come to my house next year.

Carli is so cute....love her smile!

Theresa said...

I love that little girl of yours! She is so stinking cute! And I love that she comes up and hugs me when she sees me. Who doesn't love little kid hugs?

Janice said...

Thanks girls.
Psst! Anjie - I added you to my blog feed. :) Hope you don't mind.