This morning we got up and shoveled another foot of snow out of the driveway. Not bad since Cobby and his dad were out shoveling last night when I took some cold medicine and crashed. The snow plow has just come through (at 2:20 PM), the latest we have ever seen him come. But I am glad. Had he come earlier, he could have ruined some great fun! Please help yourself to some popcorn and snacks while you enjoy our feature film today. And note the difference in the tone at the beginning of "Go Slow Daddy" and at the end where you can hear a slight mention of "FASTER!!". And please don't worry about the gang signs she is flashing. Turns out, it is just the stunt person's way of expressing "Peace, I love You and Hang Loose!".
I realize the filming could use some work, but just don't make the video take up your whole screen and you shouldn't get motion sick. :)
3 comments:
Cute. Good job, Momma, making her wear a helmet.
So cute. Looks like fun.
Fun! But I-like Katie-am glad you made her wear a helmet. I get nervous for the kids that do the same thing in our neighborhood.
Post a Comment