Someone I know "Elfed" their family this year. We did it last year, but you know it's one of those things that was so long ago you don't remember...until someone reminds you. It TOOK FOREVER!!! Mostly cause I hit the wrong button a couple of times and stupid stuff like that.
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/2A4B8T3K4PT1DJ4h
We did one with the dogs - which was freakin' hilarious- but then when you choose to download it charges you a small fee of 4.99. Adorable as they are, I'm just not sure they are worth that. So I choose no....which takes you to the beginning, not just the page back where you can choose to 'share with friends'. Anyway, that was the third time of doing it. So the last time was good enough, although my angel was disappointed with the final product cause she likes the dancing with dogs idea. Anyway...enjoy and if you decide to make one, share so we can see too.
No comments:
Post a Comment