The previous post was a quick do it before I forget it... so forgive me for that. This is the post that was intended for today.
Notice orange in bottom of this shot...she gets tired of the pump action and just opens it and dumps it.

I included this pic so you could all see a pet peeve of Cobby's. See those specific white lines on the driveway? He HATES IT when I drive on the driveway after it snows, but before it is shoveled. You just can't get those white lines off. HA. Love ya Babe!
After running a couple of short errands today Carli and I decided we should shovel the driveway and sidewalk - meaning she would play in the snow while I shoveled. Which I'm more than fine with. She asked to paint today, which was great. If only I had purchased her a better spray bottle. You see, she is an excellent snow painter. The problem is her tools, I have mistakenly purchased her a pump spray bottle (like the button kind...cheap hairspray we used while growing up to make those massive bang waves), instead of the 'gun' kind of squirt bottles.
The trick is you fill with water and add a couple of drops of food coloring and let the kids go CRAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYY!!!! (I hope you understand the excitement). This was one time when I was ready to go in before she was.
I shoveled while she did 'art', although I did have to play fetch with the dogs too. This is what they look like anytime we are in the front yard.
You would think that the blood from their gums dripping into the snow would be good enough for them to stop, but no. They are not satisfied until the blood is dripping and the old man is limping his way into the house and into his not so soft and squishy bed. But even so, he NEEDS to chase the frisbee, stick, snowball, rubber toy, WHATEVER....he needs to chase it....until he limps and bleeds. No questions about it.
You would think that the blood from their gums dripping into the snow would be good enough for them to stop, but no. They are not satisfied until the blood is dripping and the old man is limping his way into the house and into his not so soft and squishy bed. But even so, he NEEDS to chase the frisbee, stick, snowball, rubber toy, WHATEVER....he needs to chase it....until he limps and bleeds. No questions about it.
2 comments:
If Cobby hates it so much, tell him to shovel it before you drive on it. Wait? He's not always there? Oh, well. Deal with it, Cobby, at least she shoveled the driveway!
Cute idea on the snow art. I'm going to have to use that. And I'll make sure to buy a gun-trigger bottle!
I have realized that Cobby is just as bad as Layne. Layne is working on his OCD. We have actually had snow sit in our drive way for more than a few hours before shoveling.
Post a Comment