Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas

So I know I am going out of order, but here are some pics from our Christmas fun...Enjoy.


The best reaction from the whole day. This was the result of the a Tinkerbell puzzle. The second best reaction was when she opened the wii that daddy had bought and she said happily "We should give this to Grandma!" She knew we had a hell of a time last year trying to get one for my parents, and they still wanted one. But they bought one for their own Christmas present a couple of weeks ago.


Carli got a camera for Christmas from one of Cobby's cousins. She LOVES that it came with a Hanna Montana "Backstage Pass", even though I explained it doesn't really get her backstage...she just doesn't believe me. Oh well.



This is the mess afterwards.

The Grandma and kids at my parents house.

The result of me telling my sister..."you better move or I'll take a pic of your butt" - She shook it. Yep, that's right -SHOOK IT!!!. This is a special edition pic that will be removed after I log on and see her comment that she can't believe I really posted it on my blog...even though I straight up told her I would. Love you Brookie!!

Grandma opening another Lowe's gift card. This one was wrapped special by my girl. :) She did a fabulous job. I had to include this, cause it looked my nephew was peeing on the door. But be real, he doesn't pee on doors. He only pee's on fires and stuff. He was watching these crawly guys fall down the door. SILLY!!!And this one....my brother's kids drew Carli's name for Christmas this year. They bought her the book Pinkalicious (which she had been asking for FOREVER and I just never got around to it) and they also made her this blanket...which goes with the book. After Carli had asked me several times to read the book, my sister in law pulled her aside and started reading it...and shortly thereafter was joined by all the other kids. I really do have the best family ever.

Hope you enjoyed yours as much as we did ours.

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's so sweet that Carli wanted to give her Wii to Grandma! But lucky for you, you didn't have to. Enjoy it because it's a lot of fun.

Now go make some pink cupcakes so you can have your own "Pinkalicious."

Anjie said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Carli is so cute...and I think I'm gonna have to check out "Pinkalicious" for Lilly.

Brooke Shreeve said...

okay, you can take the picture off or leave it up. It is a cut butt after all!! j/k.

Janice said...

It is a cut(e) butt, BUUUUT I don't want my butt on someone's stuff...so - Poof! Gone!