Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Flamingo Family

Did I mention that when we showed up at home and there were these fabulous plastic flamingos on our lawn, good ole' Mr. Scrooge McDad starting complaining about how he was just going to take them down and throw them in the garage? Well, he did. When I pointed out to him that they have to be in the front yard, or they won't be removed he said "I was only kidding momma". Sure he was. Anyway, last night he did remove them all so he could mow the lawn. Which gave Carli the perfect opportunity to re-arrange them in a more fashionable manner. As you can see here, she has the family eating dinner together (meal delivered by Scrooge McDad delivery) , including the daddy, momma and several kids. You can also see my little camera shy thing posing next to the daddy giraffamingo.

Unfortunately the flock is scheduled to migrate this evening. But, here's the good news...we are flocking someone. He he...it may be you!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

If whoever you flock has a blog, they better post pictures and you better link to it Janice.

Annalyn said...

I am so confused! Is this a pay-it-forward sort of thing....but with pink flamingo's?? Crazy! Ha!