It was such a nice day Saturday, that we decided to take part in the annual spring tradition at our house. Chalk. There is nothing like chalk, chalk flowers, chalk people chalk tracings of people (you know like the crime scene kind), but holding hands (cute family). Chalk rainbows, pictures of all kinds and tic tac toe, you name it...it is now on our driveway, sidewalk and brick wall.
Another spring tradition? After we color on the wall, Cobby, Carli and the dogs get their picture taken in front of it. This year, however, I used
the tripod. Now it can look like I am in the family too. Odd as it may seem, I think I took the place of the beer bottle. I think spring is actually here. You know, if you can forget that we were in the midst of very warm weather last week, followed by a day of snow and a few days later lovely 70's again. Leave it to Utah, you can get it all here. Just sit back and watch.
4 comments:
Super cute cuteness! Great pics of the fam. I'm hardly ever in our pics either. As Katie said, it will look like the dads were responsible for all the fun stuff with the kids!
I love the picture!!
Super fun and cute pics. Yes, I don't think I'm ever in any pictures. My kids will think Bob did it ALL - took care of them as babies, played with them as toddler, took them to practice as kids. I really am screwed, aren't I?
You all look so dang darling! Where is your beer?
Post a Comment